Friday, May 8, 2009

New Science!

I'm back in "my old room" on the ward -- same one I was in before, though now there are two beds in here... I'm in the one nearest the door. The bed nearest the window is a special contraption designed to imitate a moon trip.

I'd hope to get some photographs of it, even though I won't be in it for many more days. I also thought I would write something pretty extensive today to describe the program, but then one of the creative folks around here sent me this great flyer with explanations:

NASA Lunar Study
Click to see the PDF file... I'm just assuming everyone has Adobe these days, but do some people not have this as a staple of their systems? Holler at me if you cannot read this, and I'll re-create it on a regular web page.

Since someone else did the writing for me, I ended up transferring photos today, and will upload the sights & smells of Houston next...

2 comments:

brian said...

Sounds like an interesting study. Hang in there and keep us posted on how it goes!

Norman Copeland said...

It would probably help if astronaughts slept on the floor months before releasing weight to thought ratio in space...