Monday, December 7, 2009

Scotty Part Deux

Share

Well, I'll be publishing Scott's continuing journal entries in pairs -- so, to be more precise, it's parts trois and quatre, but who's splitting hairs.

And I've tried, to no avail, to get Scott to write an introduction of his own for the link re-directs, so I guess he'll just have to be subject to whatever whimsey I dream up in the mornings. I neglected to tell him I gave up caffeine after the last study, so for the next intro, he may reconsider ;)

Pillownauts
Awesome.

As more test subjects join the mix, more monitors are assigned different shifts and it can be a real challenge to keep track of the population! Join Scott again for his meals, balance posturography, psychologist visits, cycle ergometrics, his philosophical thoughts on his scientific journey for the space program and the ongoing daily quest to stay busy and entertained while in bed on the NASA ward!