Monday, September 1, 2008

Postcards

There is a new link on the sidebar for a Postcard Exchange.

Many people have requested space-themed cards from me, and my family/friends are also sending a great collection of incoming images... (I figure I am not spending anything on gasoline, I may as well make it up in stamps!) I have dozens outgoing at this point and will certainly continue until I return home.

Would you like a NASA postcard? Email me at hra2362@yahoo.com, as also noted in my profile contact section. I have a great stash of cards from the Johnson Space Center and would be happy to address to your kids, class or any other recipient.

Care to send one to us to share your city, state or a nearby landmark that is special to you? It might be fun to see how many states and countries we can feature! Email me for our address and anything sent will guarantee a return :)