Thursday, July 1, 2010

One Hundred!

I am looking at my Google Widget, and it's registering 100 Blog Followers for Pillow Astronaut!

When I first started blogging back in July of 2008, I had only modest hopes that perhaps my family and close friends might visit occasionally to read. If anyone had told me I'd gather any kind of following, I'd have laughed.

Unlike many other blogs who bank on advertisements or gratuitous material -- or even court deliberately controversial viewpoints just to gain readers, I've always tried to stay true to my passion and simply discuss those things in the world of NASA that I support.

I can't tell you how happy I am that in my non-freak-show quest for generating enthusiasm about space research and space exploration, so many folks came along for the ride. Thank you so much to all of my readers for this pleasant milestone!

In Thrust We Trust
Photo credit: @flyingjenny

To all of you, from all of me, I dedicate the sentiment of this great photograph of the test cell hallway at Kennedy Space Center to my followers! :)