Thursday, March 26, 2009


For those of you not yet on the LOLCAT bandwagon... "lolcat" images are combinations of amusing pictures and quirky captions, often in deliberately mis-spelled or broken-English known as "lolspeak" or "kitteh slang" -- a parody of internet lingo in general. My friend Barbie2be and I throw these back and forth sometimes, and here are some hilarious space-related ones we've found...

Space Station Kitteh

R2-D2 Kitteh

Welcome to the ISS


Warp 9 Kitteh

UNfed Houston

Darth Vader Kitteh

Vulcan Kitties

Astronaut Kitteh

To Boldly Go...

You can also submit your own captions... here was my humble submission...

2001 Cat


WarPony said...

These are just hysterical! HAHAHA!!!

I LOVE the locats.

barbie2be said...

i love those! my favorite is the darth vader kitteh.

Mrs. L said...

Love the locats. Always good for a smile. I LOVE your submission!